Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ideas on Government- What is the role of government?

1. Go to Political spectrum quiz
Take quiz. Post a comment on the blog summarizing the results of your quiz.
2. Go to liberal v conservative
Pick any four topics that are of interest to you. Read each competing view. On a piece of loose leaf write your own view of the topic. Explain your view and explain if you are liberal / conservative or somewhere in the middle. Each explanation should be about a paragraph or more in length.

17 comments:

  1. According to my results I am moderately left on the political spectrum. Nicole Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to my results, I am center left social libertarian on the political spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to my results I am a left social authoritarian.
    Left: 3.05, Authoritarian: 4.31 - Rob Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to my results I am center left on the political scale. Andrea Friess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am moderately left on the political spectrum, kevin bremner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a center-left social moderate. Corey Batchelor

    ReplyDelete
  7. They labeled me a center-left moderate social libertarian.


    -Lisa Ziemba

    ReplyDelete
  8. on my results it should that i am moderately on the left side of the political spectrum. Adriana DiSpigno

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was more moderately left. Ayla Leary

    ReplyDelete
  10. According to my results, I am moderately left and and very moderately Authoritarian.
    Joey Harmon

    ReplyDelete
  11. According to my results, I am a left social libertarian on the political spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  12. left moderately liberal on the scale of ballers
    -steve plousis

    ReplyDelete
  13. The quiz said I'm a center-left social moderate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. center-left moderate social libertarian

    -Ray Wenner

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a center-left social authoritarian. Libertarian.

    ReplyDelete
  16. center-left moderate social libertarian.

    ReplyDelete